Monday, March 28, 2016

Generations of Blessings!

I have been thinking a lot lately of how blessed I am. In particular I am blessed with a wonderful family. Family that have both come before me and are coming now. I, Talia, having been born of goodly parents, defiantly applies to me now and to my parents as well. I am also so blessed to have such wonderful grandparents in my life. They have all been an influence in my life and I am will forever be grateful for them. And to speak of even more blessings Xander has been blessed to have all of my grandparents in his life as well! SO AMAZING! Anyway I wanted to share some precious pictures of the Generations of Blessings in my life. Enjoy!

















 We are so blessed to have you all in our lives! Thanks for all you have done and continue to do every!

No comments:

Post a Comment